An Integral Operation
Environmental Protection is regarded as an integral part of Technical Demolition Services operations and we ensure all members of staff are trained to consider environmental aspects and impacts of each and every project.
We aim to reduce any potential environmental impacts to a minimum.
We strive to maximise the recycling potential on all project sites and aim to recycle in excess of 95% of demolition arisings, regularly exceeding our set targets, thereby recycling 96%-99% on projects.
Technical Demolition Services Limited, based in Wirral, is an independent, privately owned, limited company and has developed into a major international organisation, specialising in demolition, dismantling, asbestos removal and land remediation.
The company has acquired substantial and diverse experience, bringing together knowledgable directors and senior managers to form a highly specialised and experienced management team, able to handle large and complex demolition projects across the UK, Europe and around the globe.
Today Technical Demolition Services Limited are proud of their premier status, leading the demolition world, constantly pushing the boundaries of demolition, energizing the industry with innovative methods, and pioneering new ventures.
The TDS Standard
Technical Demolition Services are committed to providing a sustainable service and we demonstrate this through the following:
- Engaging every member of our teams, focusing attention with all working to a common environmental/regeneration goal
- Having a positive social and economic impact at a local level, with Corporate Social Responsibility proactively pursued
- Health and safety of workers and clients remains paramount
- Consistently striving towards improving the environmental impact of our work
Working to National Federation of Demolition Contractors standards, our clients are assured of a professionally-managed, safe, environmentally conscious demolition project, with a minimum of 1 environmental toolbox.
As part of our ISO 14001 certification and Environmental Management Systems, we have set Corporate Objectives which have been agreed as follows:
- Maintain zero environmental incident rate
- Maintain zero environmental enforcement rate
- Minimum 95% recycling of waste by weight
- Review project paperwork systems both on site and in the office
- Undertake bi-annual management review and management review meetings
- Maintain competency training for all staff with 1 environmental toolbox talk topic per month on every site